The church of San Calocero is the parish church of Cimmo. Mentioned as far back as 1302, it depended on the parish of Bovegno and became a parish church in the 15th century. The current building is the result of extensions and alterations that took place in the early 1700s.
The decoration with stuccoes and frescoes is attributed to Pietro Scalvini, author of the fifteen ovals (1752) surrounding the Virgin of the Rosary by Gandino, the Trinity and guardian angel (1751) and the Madonna with Child and Saints (1765). Whereas the Madonna with Child and Saints (1583) located in the centre of the main altarpiece was painted by Pier Maria Bagnatore. Worth noting is the wooden picture frame by Giovan Battista, a “Boscaì” (master carver) of Levrange (1749).