Chiese, santuari e Pievi
Church of San Rocco
Parish church in the hamlet of Villa
Built as a request for protection against the plague, which also killed workers in foundries and forges, the church was already present in 1512. It was later embellished in 1580, used as an isolation hospital and enlarged again in the 18th century. An interesting fact: the altarpiece inside the church was painted by Eleonora Monti in 1769.