Parks and outdoor areas

Casa de l’Alpino

At the entrance to the town, in an elevated position, visitors are welcomed by the massive building of the Casa de l’Alpino (Alpine House) whose foundation stone was laid in 1938 but was not officially inaugurated until August 1946, after the travails of the war. Strongly desired by the Alpine trooper Omobono Bertelli from Irma and by the ANA of Brescia, it was set up to offer the children of the Alpine troops a summer vacation spot that was therapeutic, fun and educational at the same time. The facility still functions today as a summer camp for boys and girls, testifying to Irma’s vocation as a fun and healthy holiday resort.

DOWNLOAD

Nessun contenuto disponibile

INFORMATION

Irma

Via Casa dell'Alpino, 1

+39 030 922 0975

MAP

Ti potrebbe interessare anche

  • chiesa-parrocchiale-sancolombano
    Parish Church of San Colombano
  • Monte-Pernice
    Monte Pernice
  • Chiesa-San-Zenone
    Church of San Zenone
  • Sella-Dell-Oca
    Sella dell’Oca