Villa Glisenti is an old manor house in Art Nouveau style, built for the Glisenti family between 1905 and 1906 and designed by engineer Cassa di Cogozzo. The building was built in this area because a few years earlier, the Glisenti family had founded the metalworking factory of the same name in Carcina. This factory was known for having obtained important government orders for weapons, bullets and grenades, thanks also to the support of the then Prime Minister Giuseppe Zanardelli. The villa features architectural lines neatly distributed in three blocks united by a central three-storey block. Today it is owned by the municipality, which has set up exhibitions and cultural events within its walls.