The parish church dedicated to Saints Nazario and Celso was completed in 1785. It was built in place of the previous church dating back to medieval times but swept away by the flood of 1757. Described “as one of the most beautiful churches in Valle Trompia due to its architectural harmony and wealth of art“, the parish church of Saints Nazario and Celso features imposing columns in the presbytery, geometric lines in the nave, pilasters and Corinthian capitals. All this offers the idea of grandeur and magnificence typical of a cathedral, embellished by paintings dated 1903 by the Brescian artists Gaetano Cresseri and Giuseppe Trainini. The altarpiece depicting the martyrdom of Saints Nazario and Celso, painted in 1624 by Grazio Cossali, is placed in an elegant green and white frame.