The Parish Church of Saints Cosma and Damiano is located halfway between the hamlets of Dosso and Ombriano, on a hillock overlooking the valley. It was completed in 1911 as a clumsy modification and extension of the pre-existing church that began in the 13th century and was consecrated in the 16th century. All that remains of the first church is the 12th-century bell tower, a Gothic-style porch and two stoups. It was entirely decorated with votive offerings, some of which have been preserved: Saints Rocco and Sebastiano and other saints with dedications dated around 1520, 15th-century frescoes (school of the well-known Ferramola). Of particular note is the altar of Our Lady of the Rosary, with the altarpiece by Bagnadore, painted around 1590.