The Chichimela Agriturismo (Farm Stay) is part of the Rebecco Farmer network: a group of farmers and dairy producers from Valle Trompia who have banded together to create a business network.
Chichimela is the ideal place for those who love nature and the outdoors, who want a quiet break and want to recharge their batteries immersed in a family atmosphere surrounded by an enchanting mountain landscape. The surrounding environment offers the possibility of pleasant walks on foot, by
mountain bike, or Nordic walking with poles or snowshoes immersed in nature, all accompanied by the great taste of local farm products. In the winter season, you can depart directly from the farm on skis or with snowshoes on your feet. The farm specialises in cultivating blueberries and aromatic herbs, including wild herbs, fruit and vegetables, juices and jams.
Chichimela is also set up to welcome cyclists and to provide repair services with an efficient Bike Point! In fact, the Chichimela Farm Stay offers:
- an enclosed garage with basic tools to allow guests to carry out bike repairs;
- guests who love to depart early in the morning can request an early breakfast at the desired
- for mountain bike enthusiasts, Chichimela offers itineraries on the Upper Valley trails;
- for tourists arriving in Bovegno who want to stop off at Chichimela, a shuttle service is
available from the piazza in Bovegno to the Farm Stay with tasting of local produce and
pleasant, relaxing moments;
- for those wishing to depart directly from Chichimela for a bike ride, a People+Bike Transport
service is available from Bovegno to Chichimela and vice versa, upon booking.