The Sanctuary can be reached via a path that unravels from the piazza of the hamlet of Magno di Gardone Val Trompia. It has a simple façade divided into two registers by a deep, high cornice featuring central moulding. The main entrance door opens in the centre of the lower register and is accompanied by four pilasters with no architectural order. A low triangular tympanum rests on the upper order. The right side retains a side entrance where the lintel is engraved, commemorating the rebuilding of the sacred building between 1735 and 1742 in place of an Oratory dedicated to the Holy Trinity. The interior has a single hall divided into two bays with no architectural order. It is embellished by a cornice that follows the outline of the room and acts as a support for two agile cross vaults. There is a remarkable festive fresco by Pietro Scalvini depicting the Immaculate Conception inserted into a fake side altar with baroque lines decorated with floral motifs. The Brescian maestro also worked on the small presbytery on separate occasions, creating a pictorial cycle that covers the entire surface. In 1742, he worked on the cupola and ten years later on the side walls, where two splendid wall paintings depicting the Martyrdom of St Panacea and the Miracle of St Isidore can be admired. The altarpiece of the high altar was created by Antonio Paglia in 1741. It depicts the Holy Trinity, St Bartholomew and St Bernard the Abbot, the original of which is now kept in the Civic Hall of Palazzo Chinelli-Rampinelli, the seat of the Municipality. The Sanctuary of St Bartholomew is one of the stages of the “Sacred and Art Route” of the Ecomuseum of Valle Trompia – The Mountain and Industry.