Church of Saints Emiliano and Tirso

The parish church dedicated to saints Emiliano and Tirso was built between 1738 and 1754 on a pre-existing structure dating back to at least the 15th century. It was designed by Giovan Battista Marchetti, or perhaps Antonio Turbino. All that remains of the previous church is the apse and the old sacristy, while the current church contains paintings by Pietro Natali and Pietro Scalvini and frescoes by Francesco Monti.